- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Garden Ville 7 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Garden Ville 7 is located 3.0 km away from Cheap, good, standard, more prosperous and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Garden Ville 7, the 3 closest being:
- Wanphen granite is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Selling fishing equipment and a haircut is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- The Engineering House Company Limited is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Garden Ville 7 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Steak House Thung Kha is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Apichaya Restaurant is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Kuay Jub Yuan Num Ubon is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Huai Yai Police Station is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Garden Ville 7 are:
- Christ knows the river of love is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Thung Kha School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Huai Yai Teacher Lodging is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 32.5 km from Garden Ville 7 and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.