- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
To be the pioneer of innovative living space
We strive to create a healthy, stylish and distinctive living experience through teamwork and passionate pursuit of innovation and excellence
Pioneer: Break new grounds
Respect: Value the individual and cherish our environment
Innovation: Think outside the box
Integrity: Uphold high ethical standards
Devotion: Be committed and passionate
Excellence: Consistency in the pursuit of our quality standards
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Sukhothai Residences you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Sukhothai Residences is conveniently located just 600 m from 7-Eleven Suan Phlu 8 Suan Phlu Branch - Supalai, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Sukhothai Residences, the 3 closest being:
- Yorata is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Central Court is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Amrapur Tailors is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Sukhothai Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fried Chicken is 1.5 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Aquarius is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Colonnade is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Crab Doctor Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Sukhothai Residences are:
- Baptist Theological Seminary School is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- aptech arena thailand is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Thian Prasitsart Kindergarden is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.8 km from The Sukhothai Residences and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.