- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Luxury Home you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Luxury Home is conveniently located just 240 m from Sailert Shop, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Luxury Home, the 3 closest being:
- Grocery store Soi 9 Erawan is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Petchda Distributor Co., Ltd. is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Peanan's shop is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Luxury Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Toengton Laab-Sa is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Fourth Kitchen is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Papa Nuay Papaya Salad is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Luxury Home are:
- Mari & Marwyn’s Home is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Faculty of Twin Arts Disciple Parade is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- The Oxford School of Language is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 17.0 km from The Luxury Home and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.